Thursday, August 27, 2009

That's what she said...

Just like our Boston Terrier Nigel, Studio 2 has been complaining about a lack of attention since Studio 1 (our son Jake in the family analogy) was first introduced to the world. Luckily, Studio 2 hasn't retaliated by urinating on the furniture. Without further adieu, here it is:

Most women will probably argue that it's cold enough in movie theaters without a fan, so that's probably on its way out. We're waiting on Hannibal from the A-Team to make our "plan come together", but we're making good progress on finalizing the interior designs. In the mean time, Lawren's been making the press tour, speaking with Yes! Weekly and the Greensboro News and Record this week. Page 63 of the current Yes! Weekly features our curator, so make sure you pick up your copy. If you can't wait, here's the online version:

http://www.yesweekly.com/article-7218-persistence-of-vision.html

A great article by Keith Barber and Lawren seems to be getting more comfortable telling her story. My favorite part? Having in print that she does in fact love me. That entitles me to half of her part of the theater right? Maybe the blogging thing will finally pay off. The News and Record piece is a few weeks out, but I'll be sure to pimp it out on here as soon as I know when it's hitting the presses. Insider information, FTW!

Our future neighbors RiverRun are having a moving sale tomorrow at 870 West Fourth Street from 10 to 4, so go get some S.W.A.G (Stuff we all get! - sorry, it's not free, but I was watching The Office while writing this). I'm still waiting for more questions - info at aperturecinema.com. Don't force me to resort to making questions up, because I'm definitely not above it. Questions about whether or not making out in the theater are not appropriate (but still funny).

1 comment:

  1. This is so great! I can't wait to see a movie here! -Lee Briggs

    ReplyDelete