Monday, December 7, 2009

So tell me whacha want, what you really really want...

December has snuck up pretty quickly on us. With the cold weather has come a general propensity to hide under the covers rather than write blogs. But with crunch time approaching this is my preferred method of procrastination, winning out over working on our point-of-sale system. Anyone know how to setup Xsilva's Lightspeed to run a movie theater? Bueller? Bueller? I'll keep struggling along...speaking of struggling, we had projection equipment delivered this past Thursday. Our last crew of helpers sparked cries of sexism and lack of nepotism, so Lawren recruited our first official employee at a/perture, her mom and brother Jay "Don't call me Dan Dickau" Callahan, who in turn recruited some of the Salem Spirits soccer players to unload three pallets of an a/v geek's dream (that geek is me). Girl power is still alive.

Thanks ladies and gentleman. If you ever need to rent a pallet jack, apparently there's a place out on Union Cross road. Lawren's a bigger tool (user) than I am. Hehe. See what I did there? I've just been grounded for a week.

I teased with some pictures of the seats the other day, and now our PR team has delivered with a brand new video for you to enjoy. If I say "Uh" any more my 10th grade English teacher is going to have a coronary. Why do people keep saying I have a face and voice for blogging?

No comments:

Post a Comment