Thursday, December 17, 2009

Long live public radio

Sorry to disappoint all of you Jigar fans out there, but the curator has taken over the blog once again. Jigs is a little under the weather, not only fighting the flu but also the weird dreams that are a side-effect of the miracle drug Tamiflu. We have had a sick household for the past few days, but we have a theater to open in only a few short weeks, so we (or I in this case) must press on. To that end, the blog will be short on written words. Instead, you will be treated to my first radio interview, courtesy of David Ford at 88.5 WFDD. Other than the fact that I say "actually" a lot, I think I did an okay job. Here is the link: 88.5 WFDD Interview

I have also added some recent (and random) photos, so you can see some of what else has been going on in the world of a/perture.

at December's Gallery Hop with the Christmas Tree Lady

our projectionists!!!

the first screen test

Okay, I really have to get back to taking care of Jigar....he is watching Karate Kid III now.

No comments:

Post a Comment