Monday, December 21, 2009

I will survive...

Jigar, 1. H1N1, 0.5. I'm just glad I was able to get it out of the way, before we opened and I was working concessions, passing it along to all my peeps. It's not that I wouldn't try and stay home to keep the virus from spreading, it's that if I was well enough to shovel snow, drive in the worst blizzard since '93, keep working on that bane of my existence point-of-sale system, learn to thread a projector, and operate power tools (which if you know me, is probably scarier than any flu and ice on the road combined), odds are I would be forced to work if we were open. Run on sentence much? Speaking of being open, we're getting a lot of questions about that. What's the date? How do I score free tickets? Seriously, when are you opening? Are you really opening a movie theater? WHY DO YOU LIE???

Kanye'd again! I know I'm like 6 months late on this joke, but I was watching the Karate Kid III like it was the first one as noted the other day, so it seems somehow appropriate. Come back in April when I make a joke about how I slept with Tiger Woods, too!

While we're waiting on some final things to fall into place construction wise before we let you in on any new scoop, at least we finally have our new website up. We're really excited about how it turned out and how sweet it looks, so if you're like me and just have this blog as your favorite, check out the main site and let us know what you think of it. Feel free to let us know if we're missing something, too. Hopefully with the next update I'll have some more pictures of the projection booth in its completed state.

No comments:

Post a Comment