Friday, April 9, 2010

It's my turn...


Lawren chose to go to bat for Zac Efron. I'm hanging my hat on Zach Galifianakis. But after my Moron Movies recommendation, I've only been giving a one-day chance. So after you've recovered from good movie overload at RiverRun, save the date for our special one night only screening of The Visioneers on April 28th. More details are forthcoming, we just wanted the world to know. Go tell everyone you know. Here's the trailer for your enjoyment. But what do you need that for? It's the guy from The Hangover!!!!!!!!! Even though I've been a fan since 2002, no big deal.


1 comment:

  1. Exactly. People are "re-discovering" his piano comedy routine, which is great, but the real fans were there from the start. Just kidding...guy is hilarious, so I'm glad he's gotten the exposure he deserves and more people are picking up on him. He's a lot more than just the fat funny role character in slap stick movies. Gotta check this one out.

    ReplyDelete