Friday, September 10, 2010

Insert joke about time here

After a week of holdovers, Lisbeth Salander must make haste and get ready to kick a hornet's nest, so we bring in Cairo Time to move in next to Get Low. Almost every review I read had to make mention of making time to see Cairo Time, and while true, the cheesiness overpowered my normally sharp wit, resulting in a less than stellar subject. Please forgive me.

Let's focus on the more important thing, the movie, the actors, and the scenery. Like our recent smash I Am Love, the geography and scenery are more than an afterthought, and is almost another character in the story. Bring in Academy Award nominee Patricia Clarkson and Lawren's new crush Alexander Siddig and you just have to make time to see this movie. Drats, I did it too. Here's a review from someone who was able to eschew the cliche, Ann Hornaday of the Washington Post. And the trailer as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment