Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Yankee Doodle Tagging

I can already smell the hot dogs and burgers on the grill as the US of A celebrates Herbie Hancock (I miss you, Chris Farley) signing our first birthday card 234 years ago. I thought it would be prudent to get a blog in before I end up with bandaged hands from playing with bottle rockets and snap-pops. If anyone could injure themselves with snap-pops, it's this guy. Seriously kids, don't let your parents play with fireworks.

So it's a long weekend for most of you, which means you'll have a little extra time, so why not check out a movie? What says revolution like werewolves and vampires?? I'm really writing this while waiting in line to get into the new Twilight movie. That or I'm being forced to watch The City. I really can't decide which one is more communist. Really though, a/perture has a movie that says revolt starting this weekend - Exit Through the Gift Shop. It's a film about street art, and the elusive street artist Banksy. Trailer after the colon:



Our son has been running around tagging our backyard all week in anticipation of this film.

JYD has got the Bieber Fever, no doubt. Man I love MS Paint. Would it be worse if I told you I did this or that my son did? I'll just say it was Lawren. Have a Happy 4th.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome trailer. Hmmm...you may have a patron from Charlotte this weekend. I'll be in touch.

    ReplyDelete