Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Flip this Office

I bet you're all excited to find out who won a free t-shirt. But I'm not going to tell you that yet. Various members of the family were called upon this past weekend to help paint your curator's office. About the only good that has come of this is that I don't have to do any of that kind of stuff at home anymore. Wait, I never did any of that stuff anyway. Here are a couple of pictures to show you our handi-work.


This picture was taken before she saw me paint, hence the happy expression.

As you probably recall, I love The Karate Kid, and my only experience learning how to wield a brush was watching Ralph Macchio paint the fence. It was working out OK until I crane-kicked a hole into the wall...just kidding! Anyway, at least the office is painted and hopefully our dining room can reclaim its status as least used room in the house.

So congratulations are in order to Maria Weir, who was selected by Nigel as the winner of an a/perture t-shirt among the many correct guessers for our trivia question (see post below). The setting was in fact George's Grecian Corner. Either there are a lot of Mr. Destiny fans out there, or people outsmarted me by typing "mr. destiny filming locations" into Google. For those of you that didn't win, fear not. a/perture will be out at the DADA First Friday Gallery Hop this November 7th with a table of t-shirts for sale. Stop by just to say "Hi" or "Your husband is soooo funny".

No comments:

Post a Comment