Saturday, March 6, 2010

Curator vs Author Oscar Picks

There's a annual challenge in the Desai household every year around this time, and I don't think I've ever come out ahead as we become prognosticators for the Oscars. Maybe this year's winner will get a free date night at the movies. Ha.

Well, we're going to let you see how crappy (in my case) or awesome (in Lawren's case) we do. And maybe by making it public, the tide will turn and I'll actually win. Highly doubtful though.



We'll have some winners on our hands after the Oscars for the shorts after tomorrow night. Check back soon to see who our winners were! Just to let you all know, the most popular pick for animated short was Logorama and for live action was Miracle Fish. Good luck to everyone, especially me because I'll need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment